WHEN: September 15-17, 2017
SCHEDULE: View the full schedule here.
WHERE: William Hawrelak Park (9330 Groat Road), Edmonton, AB
COST: FREE ADMISSION
PARKING: There is no public parking at Hawrelak Park or Emily Murphy Park. There is no parking in adjacent neighbourhoods. Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed and towed. We encourage you to walk, skate, bike or take public transit.
Park & Ride from these locations. Regular fares apply:
- Friday, starting at 9:30 am
- Saturday and Sunday, starting at 9:30am
Please note: Competitors will be allowed to bring their bikes on FISE Park & Rides. Bikes will be allowed on LRT, pending there is room to safely board and travel, except during peak hours Friday, September 15 4-5:30pm.
OTHER MODES OF TRANSPORTATION:
- Regular ETS Bus routes to Hawrelak Park: 128 and 130. Bikes will need to be on racks on regular routes.
- DATS and other accessible service vehicles will drop off passengers inside Hawrelak Park in the main parking lot.
- Yellow Cabs will drop off and pick up in the park. All other taxis and public drop offs will be outside the park entrance.
- There will be unmanned bike racks in the park.
FACILITIES ON SITE:
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Visit the beer gardens if you are over the age of 18 (with ID)
- Bring a small bag or backpack (bags are subject to checks upon arrival)
- Bring a stroller if you have small children
- Put your amateur skills to the test: REGISTER NOW
WHAT YOU CAN'T DO
- Do not bring in outside beverages, weapons (real or fake), glass containers, chairs or over-sized objects
- Do not bring your pets (service animals are allowed)
- No drone filming
- No swimming in the park lake
- No riding allowed at the pavillion