WHEN: July 13-15, 2018
SCHEDULE: Coming soon.
WHERE: Louise McKinney Riverfront Park, 9999 Grierson Hill NW, Edmonton, AB T5H 2A4
COST: FREE ADMISSION
HOW TO GET THERE:
Louise McKinney Riverfront Park is a short walk from downtown, so you can take transit, drive, bike or walk to Get Downtown.
PARKING: There is no available public parking onsite at FISE or the Shaw Conference Centre. Street parking and parkades are available at various downtown locations. Regular rates apply.
TRANSIT: Fans are encouraged to take transit, as many regular downtown bus routes and LRT stations are near the event. Regular fares apply. Visit takeETS.com for info.
More details, including park and trail access, will be posted closer to the event.
FACILITIES ON SITE:
- Public toilets
- Food and beverage vendors
- Shaded seating areas
- Activities stations (full details coming soon)
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Bring a small bag or backpack (bags are subject to checks upon arrival)
- Visit the beer gardens if you are over the age of 18 (with ID)
- Put your amateur skills to the test: REGISTER NOW
WHAT YOU CAN'T DO
- Do not bring in outside beverages, weapons (real or fake), glass containers, chairs or over-sized objects
- Do not bring your pets (service animals are allowed)
- No drone filming
- No riding allowed at the pavillion